Here's our thoughts:
Having to return a kitchen faucet
is a hassle because of all the work involved in getting it installed only to find out it doesn't do what you want it to do (assuming you managed to get it installed in the first place).
Accordingly, save time and hassle by buying the best kitchen faucet
in the first place for your kitchen.
Here is a series of good questions and considerations before buying:
1. Is this stainless steel or just a stainless steel finish?
2. Are the hot and cold supply lines plastic or copper?
3. Does it handle both hot and cold?
4. What is the warranty with this faucet?
5. Does this faucet require electricity or batteries?
6. What is the flow rate /gpm?
7. How do I clean the aerator in this faucet?
8. Can I add a flow restrictor?
9. How high is the faucet from the base on the sink?
10. How deep should the sink
be for this kind of tall arc faucet?
11. What is the circumference of the base of this faucet?
12. How many holes are need to install the sink?
13. What size hole do I need in my counter for this faucet?
14. What is the diameter of the neck?
15. Which side of the faucet does the sprayer rest?
16. Does the sprayer have a position were you can lock the spray to stay on?
17. Do you have to hold down the button to get the spray or is it a switch?
18. Can the sprayer be adjusted?
19. What is the diameter of the spout?
20. What is the spout reach of this faucet?
21. Does the spout swivel?
22. Does the faucet rotate?
23. Can you install a water filter on this faucet?
24. Can this faucet be used with a portable dishwasher?
25. Can a Matching soap dispenser be purchased?
26. Is the nozzle from the tap removable?
27. Is it sensor triggered? Tap triggered?
28. Can you adjust the sensitivity of the sensor? Turn it off?
29. Does this faucet have an LED light?